This netball lesson plan covers the step and shoot technique, including objectives, teaching points and performance evaluation.
- how and when to perform the step and shoot technique.
- developing the skills to use when shooting with steps.
- whole-body skills and fine manipulation skills when performing the shot.
- changing movements when shooting with steps at the ring.
- using different types of tactics to create space in small areas.
The lesson plan also includes cross-curricular activities for science, maths and English.
All our lesson plans, schemes of work, drills, assessment and evaluation sheets, and baseline tests are available on PE Office.