This rounders lesson plan focuses on post work and specifically how to:
- catch each delivery and stump the post correctly.
- outwit opponents when fielding and when at the posts.
- confidently perform, at maximum levels in relation to speed, height, distance, strength or accuracy when fielding and at the posts.
- throw and catch at the posts under pressure.
- be accurate in the replication of actions, phrases and sequences found in Rounders.
The lesson plan also includes cross-curricular activities for science, maths and English.
You can download the PDF here.
All our lesson plans, schemes of work, drills, assessment and evaluation sheets, and baseline tests are available on PE Office.