This volleyball lesson plan explains how to coach and perform the tip shot – including objectives, teaching points and assessment.
The lesson plan includes advice on how to:
- apply the tip accurately to return the ball to the opponent’s court during a small sided competitive game.
- understand where and why the tip is used in volleyball.
- outwit opponents when using the tip.
- use fingertips to play the ball over the blockers and the net.
- attack space in the opponent’s court.
All our lesson plans, schemes of work, drills, assessment and evaluation sheets, and baseline tests are available on PE Office.