This basketball lesson plan focuses on the hook shot and how to:
- confidently and accurately perform a hook shot.
- critically evaluate how good a hook shot is, how it has been achieved, and finding ways to improve it.
- outwit opponents with a hook shot.
- incorporate hook shots within games of basketball.
- modify and refine shooting with the basketball.
The lesson plan also includes cross-curricular links to theoretical aspects of PE.
All our lesson plans, schemes of work, drills, assessment and evaluation sheets, and baseline tests are available on PE Office.