This Rock-It-Ball lesson plan focuses on coaching passing and receiving skills – including teaching points, assessment and evaluation of performance, and cross-curricular links to maths, English and science.
The lesson plan will help PE teachers coach:
- two different passes in Rock-It-Ball
- how to use the dominant arm to control passes
- effective catching techniques
- using communication skills and moving into space
- how body movement can add power to passes
All our lesson plans, schemes of work, drills, assessment and evaluation sheets, and baseline tests are available on PE Office.