This hockey lesson plan will help you coach short corners and teach your students how to confidently perform a variety of short corner strategies.
Included in this lesson plans are coaching tips on:
- the rules that affect the short corner
- improving the range, difficulty and quality of skills and techniques at short corners
- tactics and set plays from a short corner position
- the positions each player takes when a short corner is taken
- how to outwit an opponent when taking a short corner
The lesson plan also includes cross-curricular activities for creativity, resilience and tactics, as well as links to theoretical aspects of PE.
All our lesson plans, schemes of work, drills, assessment and evaluation sheets, and baseline tests are available with a subscription to PE Office.