This netball lesson plan will help you coach pivots and stops when passing, receiving, and moving forward, back and to the sides. It also offers advice on the rules of free and penalty passing.
Included in this lesson plans are coaching tips on:
- using bounce and shoulder passes when moving forward & back
- passing over defenders
- balancing and rotation to replicate and perform numerous pivots
- performing an accurate chest pass
- using tactical signalling when passing
- passing and moving into space
The lesson plan also includes cross-curricular activities for science, maths and English, and tactics for creativity and resilience.
All our lesson plans, schemes of work, drills, assessment and evaluation sheets, and baseline tests are available on PE Office.