This trampolining lesson plan explains how to coach the seat landing and swivel hips techniques – including objectives, teaching points and assessment.
The lesson plan includes advice on how to:
- modify and refine skills into techniques.
- alter the dynamics and add variation to a sequence by using seat landing.
- develop the variety of skills used in the swivel hips technique.
- link the swivel hips and seat landings to form an aesthetically pleasing routine.
- analyse and coach the strengths and weaknesses of the skills used in the routines and develop all of the components.
All our lesson plans, schemes of work, drills, assessment and evaluation sheets, and baseline tests are available on PE Office.