This volleyball lesson plan will help you coach individual blocking skills at KS3 level.
Included in this lesson plans are coaching tips on:
- the correct body position close to the net
- how to perform a technically correct single blocking action
- denying space to the opposing attacking player
- how to make adjustments and adaptations when performing blocks
- analysing components, strategies, tactics and competence of the blocks used
The lesson plan also includes cross-curricular activities for creativity and resilience as well as links to theoretical aspects of PE.
All our lesson plans, schemes of work, drills, assessment and evaluation sheets, and baseline tests are available on PE Office.